Tucked away on the beautiful and pristine Yalku Lagoon is Villa Caleta, this recently completed and very private villa offers all of the magical wonders one could ever wish for while vacationing on the Mayan Riviera. This secluded, residential neighborhood is only one mile north of Akumal. The convenience of everything that Akumal has to offer is still at your fingertips!
Stepping into this spectacular 4 bedroom, 4 ˝ bath lagoon-front villa is nothing less than breathtaking. Inside, Villa Caleta is as unusual as the completely natural, quiet and serene setting of the jungle which surrounds the villa. There is opulence throughout but nothing over-elaborate. The use of all natural stone, marble and wood materials, as well as colorful splashes of tropical artwork, perfectly combines with the neutral white, soft beige and deep brown tones of the décor to enhance the openness and relaxing ambiance of this contemporary Mexican hacienda style villa.
The front entrance of the villa leads you to the expansive living area which spills out onto the large, poolside back patio with outdoor seating for 12 guests. These areas are perfect spaces for entertaining, yet there is also a pleasant sitting area off to the side with a TV and stereo which is ideal for the kids. Adjacent to this area is an attractive half bath/powder room. On the other side of the spacious living area is the delightful dining room complete with a table seating for 12 as well as a roomy, fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, including a dishwasher.
An exquisite, air conditioned glass hallway looks out onto the beautifully landscaped grounds while leading you to all 4 bedrooms. Each bedroom has at least one air conditioner and its own exceptionally luxurious bathroom. Three of the four bathrooms have an indoor as well as a uniquely designed outdoor shower! All bathrooms are air conditioned and boast gorgeous opaque and glass doors and walls which are tastefully designed for privacy. They all have magnificent fixtures from Germany, ornately raised basins as sinks and attractive countertops which are all made of stone from the local area.
The first bedroom along the hallway has 2 queen beds and a reading couch along with a bathroom with an indoor shower and ample-size indoor tub. The second bedroom you come to has a king bed, another reading couch and a bathroom which boasts an indoor shower and an outdoor shower tub. The third bedroom is perfect for the kids with 6 single beds and 2 double beds, four of which are loft-like with ladders. This bedroom has an attached bathroom with an indoor and outdoor stand up shower. The last bedroom offers 2 queen beds and 2 single beds as well as its own bathroom with an indoor stand up shower and an outdoor shower tub. All bedrooms include an endless amount of closet space with all shelves and doors made of our native salom wood.
Now for the best part about Villa Caleta: the pristine serenity that only the jungle of Yalku Lagoon can provide. Directly across from the 11' x 30' backyard swimming pool is your own private boardwalk leading to the lagoon, amongst a surrounding of gorgeous and completely natural cenotes, through a private park area all belonging to the villa! The wildness of Villa Caleta coupled with the most incredible staff you'll ever have the pleasure of serving you is absolutely unbeatable!
|Seasons at Villa Caleta
||4BR 4.5BA Villa
2018 Jan 6 - Apr 13
2018 Nov 17 - Dec 15
2018 Apr 14 - Aug24
2018 Aug 25 - Nov 16
2018/2019 Dec 15 - Jan 4
|K = King, Q = Queen, D = Double, T = Twin
- Tax: 16% IVA + 3% Hotel Tax (19% total) is not included in the base rates above.
- Security Deposit and Rental Agreement: Villa Accidental Damage Fee $45 usd (non - refundable). Accidental Rental Damage Insurance or Security Deposit of $1000 is required.
- Rental Details: Maximum occupancy is 12 adults and 6 children. IMPORTANT: Add $500 usd per adult and $250 usd per children 9 and under over base occupancy of 10 guest (Infants 2 years or below are not charged). If Caletta rented alongside villa Laguna Encantada please add $150 USD each home to the rental rate. IMPORTANT: Heated pool at request USD$400/week.
- Seasonal Policies: All holiday reservations must be booked for a mimum of 7 nights.
- Rate Policies: Rates are in US dollars per week for the base number of guests. Prices are subject to change without notice and rates are not guaranteed until financially confirmed.
- Smoking Policy: No Smoking allowed.
High Season: 7 night minimum, Saturday-to-Saturday bookings.
Add a review!
There are not yet any reviews for this property.
Click on a property calendar to view availability. If there are no calendars shown, please contact us for availability.
- 2 bicycles
- 3 safes
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Complimentary dinner prepared in-house one night during the week of your choice
- Dining room table for 12 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Jacuzzi Tubs
- Large, poolside palapa with comfortable seating for 12
- Maid service seven days a week
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Wireless Internet Available
We have not yet marked this property on the map, ask us if you want to know more about where it is!
Property Villa Caleta in Akumal - Yalku Lagoon West