At night, turn off the lights, turn up the heat in the pool and admire the stars from your private, special place. Enjoy this luxury villa with rooftop pool and direct access to the Yal-Ku Lagoon in North Akumal.
New in 2014, a new totally updated kitchen. The baths have also been upgraded with beautiful rain showers.
Casa Delfin is near the beaches at Half Moon Bay and Akumal. This beautiful villa is waiting to ensure maximum comfort and enjoyment for you and your family or guests. Designed to accommodate large groups, Casa Delfín provides expansive common areas and five air conditioned private bedroom suites. There are two bedrooms with a king size bed including the master suite on the top floor, one bedroom with a queen bed and two bedrooms with two double beds each.
Bedroom #1: 1 king
Bedroom #2: 2 doubles
Bedroom #3: 1 king
Bedroom #4: 2 doubles
Bedroom #5: 1 queen
Each of the spacious bedrooms comes with its own air conditioning and its own bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. The three main bathrooms feature round bathtub/shower combination's. The ground floor features a large living area and a wrap-around veranda that opens to the path leading directly to the lagoon where you will find a palapa for relaxing in the shade and private steps into the water.
Put on your snorkeling gear and commune with parrot fish, angel fish, sergeant fish and many other exotic tropical fish. Swim towards the sea and you may spot a turtle or ray after the lagoon transitions to a sandy inlet.
Inside, a luxurious semicircular seating area calls for conversations and good times. There is also a large built-in bar with a refrigerated cooler for beer and drinks. The second floor features a large living/eating area, kitchen and expansive veranda. The large screen TV is attached to a satellite with US content and a DVD/CD player. Free WiFi internet connection is available to you along with unlimited free phone calls to and from the US (VOIP phone).
With the fully equipped kitchen, you can choose to fix your own meals, go out to any of the area restaurants or hire your caretaker, René, to fix you some special dinners you are sure to remember. For a truly special treat, go to the top floor and lounge around in the spacious rooftop pool where you will have the most spectacular view of the lagoon and the surrounding area from any location in Akumal. In the main area, you can relax on the lounge chairs and "catch some rays" in complete privacy or you can sit in the palapa covered seating area if you want to enjoy the view but stay out of the sun.
Come and enjoy all of the amenities that Casa Delfin has waiting for you!
BEFORE THE MEAL
• Chips and Salsa (spicy or mild)
1. Grilled Steaks: The best steaks are available at Costco in Cancun.
2. Grilled Fish: with or without garlic - Ask what fish are available
3. Maya Fish: baked with red sauce, onion, peppers
4. Fried shrimp: fried in butter, with or without garlic
5. Breaded shrimp: fried
6. Shrimp shish-ka-bob: with or without garlic and/or vegetables
7. Aracherra steak grilled: a local favorite
8. Fajitas: beef or chicken – with beans, guacamole, fried onions, salsa
9. Paella: seafood or chicken
10. Pork: marinated and grilled
11. Chicken: Grilled or Maya style (baked with red sauce, onion, peppers)
12. Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers: tomato, lettuce, onions
13. Grilled Lobster Tail (in season): with or without garlic
14. Bar-B-Que Pork: Maya style (baked with red sauce, onion, peppers)
• Chili Rehenos: rice and cheese in Pablano peppers or green peppers – a specialty
• Mashed potatoes: rich and delicious
• Pasta: with butter, or with red sauce with or without Pablano peppers
• Stir fry vegetables of the season: squashes, broccoli, onions, carrots, etc.
• Refried beans
• Parsley potatoes
• Macaroni & Cheese
• Salad: tossed salad or Maya style
2. Coconut Flan: a specialty
4. Grilled pineapple: with or without ice cream
5. Brownies: with or without ice cream
6. Fruit salad
7. Pineapple upside-down cake
8. Ice Cream
Casa Delfin and Casa Romero for new reservations for stays between now and March 11. 15% off rates.
|Seasons at Casa Delfin||5BR 5BA /week||4BR 4BA/week||3BR 3BA/week|
2016 Jan 2 - Apr 22
2016 Nov 12 - Dec 16
|$5199 +tax||$4699 +tax||$3999 +tax|
2016 Apr 23 - Aug 26
2016 Aug 27 - Nov 11
|$3699 +tax||$3299 +tax||$2799 +tax|
2016 Dec 17 - Jan 6
|$8599 +tax||$7799 +tax||$6999 +tax|
*Extra adult/child/infant rates are per week (maximum 2 children, 2 infants).
Security deposit: $800 usd credit card (MC/VISA) "hold" authorization prior to arrival, to be "released" following your stay and routine inspection, barring any undue damages.
Saturday to Saturday rentals prefered, with some flexibility for arrival/departure days and duration of stay.
Extra days subject to availability.
Gratuties not included in the rates.
Prices are subject to change without notice and rates are not guaranteed until financially confirmed.
Please no smoking or pets
|Add Ons at Casa Delfin||5BR 5BA||4BR 4 BA||3BR 3 BA|
|Base # of Guests||8||8||8|
|Max # of Guests||14||11||8|
|Extra PP Fee|
|Children 5-14.99 years||$150/week pp|
|Children 0-4.99 years||$100/week pp|
|Master Bedroom||1K||1||Top Level|
|Bedroom 2||1K||1||Second Level|
|Bedroom 3||1Q||1||Beach Level|
|Bedroom 4||2D||1||Second Level|
|Bedroom 5||2D||1||Beach Level|
|K = King, Q = Queen, D = Double, T = Twin, O = Other|