If you would like to rent a villa that's truly elegant, deliciously secluded and incredibly spacious, you won't find any place better than Casa Yardena. We at Caribbean Fantasy call this 'Resort Yardena'! Just imagine eighty feet of private sandy beach on the Caribbean, thirty foot ceilings in the living room and fourteen foot ceilings in the five air conditioned bedrooms plus two air conditioned guesthouses on the lot, all with private large bathrooms. Add to this a huge 15' X 36' swimming pool, an outdoor kitchen with a BBQ and fridge, satellite Television in every bedroom, a complimentary chef service six days a week, a Jacuzzi, 3 kayaks, a ping pong table, private Internet service, and immense balconies with ocean views...what have you got? CASA YARDENA!
The décor of this villa is absolutely outstanding. Beautiful tile floors, marble bathrooms, huge windows and sliding glass doors to facilitate a view of the ocean from all rooms, gracious Spanish archways and fabulous outdoor gardens ~ a beach house with totally luxury.
Yardena is located on Soliman Bay which is an area of Tankah on the gorgeous Caribbean just 75 miles south of the Cancun airport. The community is secure and gated. It has aquamarine water, white sand beaches and two great restaurants located within a mile. If you want more variety, the chef can prepare a fabulous Mexican meal for you in the villa or you can drive to Tulum, Akumal or Puerto Aventuras for a multitude of restaurants, shops, dive shops, etc.
For entertainment you can visit the nearby cenote Tankah, or the fresh water lagoon called Xelha for outrageous snorkeling or an eco park called Xcaret which is like a Mayan Disney World with dolphins to frolic with, caves to swim through, restaurants, lots of ocean and lots of exhibits and shows to enjoy. The Mayan ruins of Tulum are only 10 minutes away and not to be missed as well as the gorgeous dry caves called Aktun Chen. When you arrive at the villa, read the guest information book. You might decide just to lie in the hammocks and fix some margaritas! Whatever you decide, Yardena is a great place to call home during your vacation.
Maximum Occupancy: 26, Bedrooms: 9, Bathrooms: 9 1/2, Bedrooms: 9
- Master Bedroom (upstairs) - 1 King
- First Guest Bedroom (Upstairs) - 2 Queens
- Second Guest Bedroom (upstairs) - 1 Queen
- Third Guest Bedroom (downstairs) - 1 King
- Fourth Guest Bedroom (downstairs) - 2 Queens
- Guesthouse #1 and #2 - 1 King in each
- Guesthouse #3 and #4 - 2 Queens in each
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Complimentary / Main Features
- Complimentary chef service for 3 meals a day, Mon-Sat 8am-7pm (groceries additional)
- Complimentary arrival dinner prepared by the chef
- Complimentary FULL breakfast served Mon-Sat
- Maid Service 6 days a week
- 2 maids, 2 gardeners, 1 chef
- Jacuzzi tub in Master Bathroom with view of Caribbean
- Stereo w/ CD's and Cassettes
- Central sound system throughout villa and outside by swimming pool
- Satellite TV and a DVD player in each bedroom
- Internet service provided - please bring your own lap top
- Cell Telephone
- Ipod Player
- Wet Bar
- Ping Pong Table
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms
- Hair Dryer in all the bathrooms
- Safe in every bedroom including the 4 guesthouses
- All Linens and Towels provided
- Purified Drinking Water provided
- 2 cribs and 2 highchairs available upon request
- 20' x 45' Swimming Pool
- 80 feet of secluded beachfront
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ grill and refrigerator beside the pool
- 360 degree rooftop observation deck with bed and sofa
- Huge Patios and Balconies [one is 14' x 70'] all with ocean views
- Palapas with hammocks on the beach
- 4 kayaks
- 6 life jackets for guests' use
- Private Security Guard every night
- Private Parking
- Massage and spa service available upon request
|Seasons at Casa Yardena
2013 Nov 16 - Dec 20
2014 Jan 3 - Apr 25
2014 Nov 15 - Dec 19
2014 Apr 26 - Aug 22
2013 Aug 17 - Nov 16
2014 Aug 23 - Nov 14
2013 Dec 21 - Jan 3
2014 Dec 20 - Jan 2
|Guest House 1 & 2
|Guest House 3 & 4
|K = King, Q = Queen, D = Double, T = Twin, O = Other
**This villa will have a $45 Villa Accidental Damage Fee added to the total rent. The Policy: Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents,subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $1,500. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
In addition to per person rate, add $500 per guest house for use of extra guest houses over the following:
If 11-12 guests, access to main house and 1 guesthouse
13-14 guests, access to main house and 2 guesthouses
15-16 guests, access to main house and 3 guesthouses
17-26 guests, access to entire property
Rates are in US dollars per week for 8 people accommodated in main house only.
Maximum Occupancy: 26 guests including the main house and guest houses.
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance or Security Deposit of $1000 usd is required upon check-in to the manager.
Please note: Internet service is a 3rd party service and cannot be guaranteed.
Complimentary chef service for 3 meals a day, Mon-Sat 8am-7pm (groceries additional)
Complimentary arrival dinner prepared by the chef
Complimentary CONTINTENTAL breakfast Monday-Saturday
Maid Service 6 days a week
2 maids, 2 gardeners, 1 chef
Prices are subject to change without notice and rates are not guaranteed until financially confirmed.
Please no smoking or pets
Continental Breakfast Monday to Saturday!