French Angel combines two totally renovated and redecorated two story, two bedroom townhouses. Rent the entire building for a large family or two groups traveling together, enabling travelers to decide when to do things together and when to have time alone, or rent one side for a getaway for a family or friends traveling together. Plan out a schedule or let events unfold. Casa French Angel offers a variety of options with direct access to the lagoon, and easy access to the ocean, nearby restaurants, and the many activities in and around Akumal.
Sleep in comfort in a bedroom suite with large windows overlooking the lagoon. Located on the second floor, each bedroom has its own separate air conditioning and bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. In each townhouse there is one bedroom with two double beds and a second bedroom with a king size bed. Maximum occupancy is 6 for each townhouse or a total of 12 for the entire building. The ground floor for each townhouse contains a complete living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry area. The spacious living rooms include comfortable furniture and patio doors looking over the lagoon.
The flat screen TVs is attached to a satellite with a DVD/CD player and US content. Open WiFi Internet connection is available at no cost. The connected transition from the living room to the dining area creates an open floor plan. The generous dining areas include a table for six and again feature patio doors looking over the lagoon. With the fully equipped kitchens, guests can choose to fix meals, go out to any of the nearby area restaurants (some within walking distance), or hire the caretaker to prepare some special dinners to create special memories.
Walk out a few steps from the patio directly to a private access to famous Yalku Lagoon. Put on some snorkeling gear, turn left towards the head of the lagoon and commune with parrotfish, angelfish, sergeant major fish, and many other exotic tropical fish. Turn right and swim towards the sea to spot a turtle or ray after the lagoon transitions to a sandy inlet. With essentially no waves, the lagoon is ideal for children and adults, offering magnificent snorkeling for both the novice and more experienced snorklers. For something really special: go to the roof deck to get a spectacular view of the lagoon, the ocean, and the surrounding area. Relax on the lounge chairs and "catch the rays", or sit in the covered seating area if to enjoy the view but stay out of the sun.
Best of all, enjoy the heated rooftop pool overlooking the lagoon any time of the day or night. At night, turn off the lights, turn on the pool heater, relax, and admire the stars
Central Air Conditioning
Spacious living and dining areas
Full bathrooms with each bedroom
Downstairs powder rooms
Flat Screen TVs with Satellite
Fully Equipped Kitchens
New Kitchen Appliances incl Ice Makers
WiFi Internet Spacious Rooftop Decks
Rooftop Covered Areas Daily Maid Service (6 days per week)
Cook available on request
Free Entrance to Lagoon
Great snorkeling just a few steps away!
Las Vigas, a wonderful 2 bedroom home on Yalku Lagoon in North Akumal.
BEFORE THE MEAL
• Chips and Salsa (spicy or mild)
1. Grilled Steaks: The best steaks are available at Costco in Cancun.
2. Grilled Fish: with or without garlic - Ask what fish are available
3. Maya Fish: baked with red sauce, onion, peppers
4. Fried shrimp: fried in butter, with or without garlic
5. Breaded shrimp: fried
6. Shrimp shish-ka-bob: with or without garlic and/or vegetables
7. Aracherra steak grilled: a local favorite
8. Fajitas: beef or chicken – with beans, guacamole, fried onions, salsa
9. Paella: seafood or chicken
10. Pork: marinated and grilled
11. Chicken: Grilled or Maya style (baked with red sauce, onion, peppers)
12. Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers: tomato, lettuce, onions
13. Grilled Lobster Tail (in season): with or without garlic
14. Bar-B-Que Pork: Maya style (baked with red sauce, onion, peppers)
• Chili Rehenos: rice and cheese in Pablano peppers or green peppers – a specialty
• Mashed potatoes: rich and delicious
• Pasta: with butter, or with red sauce with or without Pablano peppers
• Stir fry vegetables of the season: squashes, broccoli, onions, carrots, etc.
• Refried beans
• Parsley potatoes
• Macaroni & Cheese
• Salad: tossed salad or Maya style
2. Coconut Flan: a specialty
4. Grilled pineapple: with or without ice cream
5. Brownies: with or without ice cream
6. Fruit salad
7. Pineapple upside-down cake
8. Ice Cream
Returning customers to this property who have booked their previous stay through Caribbean Fantasy get a 10% discount. Please mention this when making your reservation. Holidays not included. This promotion is applicable to vacation stays between July 8 2015 and Dec 18, 2015. Promotion ends: Dec 18, 2015. Not valid for existing reservations
Seasons at French Angel
(Single Couple )
2016 Jan 2 - Apr 22
2016 Nov 12 - Dec 16
2016 Apr 23 - Aug 26
2016 Aug 27 - Nov 11
2016 Dec 17 - Jan 6
|Add Ons at French Angel||2BR 2.BA||1BR 1BA|
|Base # of Guests||4||2|
|Max # of Guests||6||2|
|Extra PP Fee|
|French Angel Side A or B||Beds||Baths|
|French Angel for Single Couple (Side A or B)||Beds||Baths|
|French Angel Whole Complex (Side A & B)|
|K = King, Q = Queen, D = Double, T = Twin, O = Other|
Base rates are in US dollars per week for up to 6 people, per town house.
Maximum 12 people for both townhouses. Rates do not include 16% tax.
Single couple discount available for single couples using one room of a two-bedroom townhouse.
Security deposit: Credit card (MC/VISA) "hold" authorization prior to arrival, to be released following your stay and routine inspection, barring any undue damages.Single Townhouse hold: $800 usd.
Saturday to Saturday rentals prefered, with some flexibility for arrival/departure days and duration of stay.
Extra days subject to availability.
Christmas & New Years, weekly rentals only.
Prices are subject to change without notice and rates are not guaranteed until financially confirmed.Please no smoking or pets