As you enter this quaint, gated community, Villa Turquesa is the first home you will come to. The villa is tucked away surrounded by breathtaking tropical gardens. Entering the Villa Turquesa, through the living area, you are greeted by an unforgettable view of the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean ocean through enormous sliding glass doors! These glass doors open the full width of the villa so you are sure to always have the most spectacular views wherever you decide to relax.
The white sand beach in front of this gorgeous villa is open and inviting. Find yourself strolling along this unforgettable shoreline with easy access to the crystal clear ocean in front of you and an expansive, undeveloped jungle lot to one side, which will ensure privacy. It is the perfect place to relax in chaise-longues while the kids splash around in the refreshing waters of the villa's pool, which overlooks this exclusive beach setting. Just as magnificent as these surroundings and picturesque views are from the exterior, the same holds true for the interior of Villa Turquesa.
Villa Turquesa consists of a 3500 square foot Main House (5 bedrooms) and a 3000 square foot Guesthouse (3 bedrooms), which is opened for larger vacationing groups. Both homes have an open floor plan and offer plenty of luxurious living space. The living rooms, which boast sofas suitable for eight as well as satellite TV and DVD player, flow nicely into the ample dining areas. The kitchens are large and fully equipped with modern appliances. You can choose to create your own meals or have the cook come in and prepare scrumptious dishes for you in the lavish surroundings of your very own villa!
In the Main House, a cozy guest bedroom with two queen size beds is located on the first floor down the hallway. It has its own full bath and lovely garden views. Returning towards the front door and climbing the stairs, you come to the warm and sunny studio which offers two couches, another satellite TV with DVD player and stunning views of the ocean and lush, green jungle. This studio, which is also the second entertainment area, has its own full bath and a lovely little nook complete with a desk, chair and wireless internet connection.
There are three large bedrooms located off of the studio each with its own luxurious bathroom and all with stand up showers. The first bedroom is the deluxe master bedroom with one king bed, a big balcony and fabulous views overlooking the majestic Caribbean. The roomy second guest bedroom, with two queen beds, shares the same big balcony and spectacular ocean views with the master bedroom. The spacious third guest bedroom also has two queen size beds and amazing jungle views.
The Guest House has a further 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, which can accommodate a further 10 people!
The crisp, clean feeling of this tastefully decorated villa, with the use of natural color and texture throughout, highlights its furnishings and perfectly appointed artwork. Enveloped in its own luxuriously soothing atmosphere, Villa Turquesa invites you to experience a vacation in paradise.
Bedrooms (Guest House)
- First guest bedroom (upstairs with garden view) - 2 Doubles or 1 King
- Master bedroom (upstairs with ocean view) - 1 King
- Second guest bedroom (upstairs with garden view) - 1 Double
- Third guest bedroom (downstairs with garden view) - 1 King
- Fourth guest bedroom (downstairs with garden view) - 1 King
Bedrooms (Main House)
- Second guest bedroom (upstairs with jungle view) - 2 Doubles
- Master bedroom (upstairs with ocean view and balcony) - 1 King
- First guest bedroom (upstairs with ocean view and balcony) - 2 Doubles
- Third guest bedroom (downstairs with garden view) - 2 Doubles
- Children's room (upstairs) - 1 Single Trundle Bed and 1 Set of Bunk Beds
- 2 half hour massages per week
- 2 safes for your valuables & 1 safe in Guest house
- 24 hour security
- 4 double kayaks
- Bed linens and bat & beach towels furnished
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central air-conditioning
- Complimentary fruit basket, one six pack of beer and one bottle of wine on arrival
- Complimentary full Mexican breakfast each day
- Complimentary guided snorkel tour in South Akumal Bay
- Cook service available upon request
- Crib, playpack and 2 highchairs
- Dining room in guest house seats 8 at dining room table
- Dining table comfortably seats 10 with 3 bar stools in main villa
- Exercise Bicycle
- Gourmet kitchen
- Guacamole, chips and salsa on arrival
- Hair dryers in all the bathrooms
- Maid service 6 days a week
- Massage service available upon request
- Ocean views from villa and guesthouse, throughout
- Outdoor gas BBQ grill
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor tables, chairs and lounge chairs
- Plenty of interior private space
- Pool and sand toys
- Purified water
- Satellite TV with DVD
- Stereo for CDs and cassettes
- Swimming pool
- TV room with satellite TV, DVD player and movies.
- Vacant property on north side to ensure more privacy
- Vonage telephone, calls to the US and Canada free
- Wide selection of books for exchange
- Wireless Internet Available
Click on a property calendar to view availability.
|Seasons at Villa Turquesa
||8BR 8.5A Villa
2014 Jan 3 - Apr 13
2014 Nov 15 - Dec 19
2014 Apr 26 - Aug 22
2014 Aug 23 - Nov 14
2014 Dec 20 - Jan 2
K = King, D = Double, ST=Single Trundle, BB=Bunk Beds
**This villa will have a $45 Villa Accidental Damage Fee added to the total rent. The Policy: Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents,subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $1,500. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
GUEST HOUSE OPENS UP FOR GROUPS LARGER THAN 10 ADULTS OR 8 ADULTS/6 CHILDREN
In addition to per person rate, add $1000 for use of the Guest Level if less than 12 adults
Complimentary guacamole, chips and salsa on arrival
Complimentary guided snorkel tour includes equipment
Complimentary fruit basket, beer and bottle of wine on arrival
Two 30 minute massages per 7 night stay
Security Deposit of $500 is required
Prices are subject to change without notice and rates are not guaranteed until financially confirmed.
Please no smoking or pets
Add a review!
There are not yet any reviews for this property.
We have not yet marked this property on the map, ask us if you want to know more about where it is!
Book It! Request a Reservation
I'm ready to request a reservation for this property.