Casa Charalito is a delightful updated mexican hacienda on the white sandy beach of Aventuras Akumal. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped, featuring a raised counter with bar stools on its dining room side. Each bedroom has a view of the Caribbean and slider to a sea view porch or patio. Undoubtedly the best part of Aventuras Akumal is its amazing beach that's soft and wide, perfect for beach combing in either direction. Both fishing and scuba diving are available and also kayaking when seas are calm. The snorkeling is terrific! Daily maid service is included.
3 full bathrooms
Sleeps up to 9 persons
BR #1- Two Double Beds
BR #2- Two Twin Beds
BR #3- 3 twins, or 1 king and 1 twin
Beach front villa
3 bedrooms with air conditioning
Each bedroom has a beach view and exterior porch or patio
Gourmet kitchen equipped
Fine dining ware
Living room with beach view
Furnished beach side patio
Grassy area with beach lounges
Large dining room
Traditional Cooking by Lucy and Ana
Lucy and Ana will shop, prepare, and serve a typical homemade Yucatecan or Mexican meal for you here at the house. The cost is the grocery tab, plus $8.00 US per person. (Tip not included). Minimum one day advance notice needed. Minimum 4 people.
Please select an entree for your group. All meals are served with guacamole, chips, fresh salsa, rice, beans, tortillas and flan. But, if you would like a more customized menu, just ask for what you’d like!!
- Pescado y Mariscos Fish and Seafood
- Pescado a la Veracruzana- fish with tomato, onion and peppers
- Pescado tik in chi - fish is rubbed with achiote and lime, then cooked with tomatoes, peppers and onion.
- Pescado al mojo de ojo- Fish with garlic sauce
- Pescado empanizado- Breaded fish
- Pescado asado- Grilled fish
- Camarones al mojo de ajo- Shrimp with garlic sauce
- Camarones empanizado- Breaded shrimp
- Ceviche- Fresh seafood salad “cooked” in lime juice, with chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro.
- Fajitas-pollo, puerco, res- Fajitas made with chicken, pork or beef. Sauteed with green peppers and onions and served in corn tortillas
- Pollo con mole –Chicken with a mole sauce. A specialty made from chocolate, chiles and other spices. Flavorful, but not hot!
- Pollo salsa verde- Chicken in green sauce.
- Pollo asado- Grilled chicken
- Flautas- pollo, carne molida o queso- rolled, fried tortillas stuffed with chicken, ground beef or cheese
- Escabeche de pollo-Chicken stewed with red onions and habanero chiles
- Cochinita pibil- Yucatecan pork cooked with achiote and orange juice. Baked in banana leaves.
- Carne molida con salsa rojo o negro- Ground beef with red or black sauce, served on bread, tortillas or tostadas.
- Empanadas- thick handmade tortillas, stuffed with meat and/or cheese, folded in half, then deep fried.
- Salbutes- thick handmade tortillas, fried , then topped with meat and/or cheese. Add some salsa and guacamole on top and enjoy!
See why this is one of the beaches where the Corona ads are filmed. You won't be disappointed.
30% Discount Through December 19, 2014
|Seasons at Casa Charalito
||3BR 3BA Villa
2014 Nov 22 - Nov 29
2015 Jan 3 - Apr 30
2015 Nov 22 - Nov 28
2015 May 1 - Aug 20
2014 Aug 21 - Nov 22
2014 Nov 30 - Dec 20
2015 Aug 21 - Nov 21
2015 Nov 29 - Dec 19
2014 Dec 21 - Jan 4
2015 Dec 20 -Jan 3
|K = King, Q = Queen, D = Double, T = Twin, O = Other
Prices are subject to change without notice and rates are not guaranteed until financially confirmed.
Please no smoking or pets
Add a review!
There are not yet any reviews for this property.
We have not yet marked this property on the map, ask us if you want to know more about where it is!
Book It! Request a Reservation
I'm ready to request a reservation for this property.