This beautiful condo (named 'Blue Moon' in Spanish) is located on Half Moon Bay and offers a full kitchen and a private balcony. Snorkeling and swimming are only 20 steps from your door! Most units have a/c and a TV, but please request these when making a reservation. Bike and golf cart rentals are available on site, and babysitting can typically be arranged for childcare in your condo.
Set on one of the best sections of the beach on popular Half Moon Bay, Luna Azul is a guest favorite!
|Unit 2BR 2BA
|| 1K 1D 1T
|Unit 1BR 1 BA
|All Units couches or roll aways as additonal beds.
K = King, Q = Queen, D = Double, T = Twin, O = Other
- Tax: Base rates do not include 19% tax or extra per person fees.
- Security Deposit and Rental Agreement: Guest agreement requires. Security deposit will be by credit card (AMEX, MC or Visa), will be released following your stay once manager notifies us of no damages. $250.00. Non-refundable damage waiver of US$40 required.
- Rental Details: Last minute rentals may be offered at a special unadvertised rate, please inquire.
- Seasonal Policies: Minimum rental 7 nights in holiday season, 5 night minimum in high, low season 3 nights unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Rate Policies: All rates are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Smoking Policy: No smoking allowed.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
Add a review!
There are not yet any reviews for this property.
Click on a property calendar to view availability. If there are no calendars shown, please contact us for availability.
- Beach and Jungle Balconies
- Beach Palapas and Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Beachfront on Beautiful Half Moon Bay
- Central A/C and Fans
- Dining Rooms
- Fantastic Views
- Full Kitchen
- Golf Carts for Rent Onsite
- Great Section of Half Moon Bay
- Maid Service 6 Days a Week
- Off Street Parking
- Radio/Tape/CD Player/Music
- Satellite Television
We have not yet marked this property on the map, ask us if you want to know more about where it is!
Property Luna Azul - Half Moon Bay in Akumal - Half Moon Bay